The temperature is dropping, public inquiries are being held, ministers are getting pushed out, and Yael + David are enjoying pricey pumpkin spice lattes.
- A change of the guard at the UK Treasury. Hold the line!
- Rhetoric and government action on inflation -- we're all getting poorer
- The Emergencies Act inquiry in Canada is good for democracy
- Joe Biden played chicken with the Saudis and lost
- A friend of the show to be Ontario's Liberal Party leader?
Broadcast on Consumer Choice Radio on October 15, 2022.
Syndicated on Sauga 960AM and Big Talker Network.
Podcast Index: https://bit.ly/3EJSIs3
Our podcast is now Podcasting 2.0 compliant! Listen to the show using a Bitcoin lightning wallet-enabled podcasting app (Podverse, Breeze, Fountain, etc.) to directly donate to the show using the Bitcoin lightning network (stream those sats!).
More information on that here: https://podcastindex.org/apps
Produced by the Consumer Choice Center.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.